View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 01:47 PM   #9
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Just curious, which epub readers don't support lists?

I've been making some epubs for myself, using both ordered and unordered lists, they have worked fine on all my Sony readers, on my old Nook before I gave it away, fine in Aldiko, Mantano and several other reading apps I tried, they even converted to .mobi, albeit with ugly bullets, but they worked.

Admittedly, I did NOT find a way to make interrupted lists work. And I guess for books that have those, I'll do lists as suggested above. I also have had issues with the old style Roman numbers in lists, when you enlarge the fonts, they tend to get cut off on the left side of the page. So I can see where a standard HTML list doesn't *always* work, but there do seem to be places where I've had no trouble at all.

But maybe I should stop using them. I am new to book scanning and trying to learn.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote