View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
For iPhone/iPad app, no, as far as I know (unless you jail break or something?). For Kindle4PC/Mac, you can drop the converted document into the 'My Kindle Content' folder and read it with the app (you might need to refresh/restart).

I've suggested Amazon provide wireless delivery of converted/personal docs to any of the apps registered to your account, like you can with a real Kindle using its @kindle.com email address. (for extra credit, they could add unprotected ePub conversion) They probably just need some backend and web site changes to enable this, the apps wouldn't need to know anything. And it would pay for itself (they charge per kb for this service on kindle). But they don't always do what I suggest <g>.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote