View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #6
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbruce View Post
The way I'm handling "The Classics": Go through Sony's 900+ and find the ones I want. Then see if I can get them somewhere else - absolutely free - and a bearable read (some of the Gutenburg's just aren't a pleasure to read because of formatting). The ones I can't find "in the ether" I go back to the Sony store and grab their free classic - which are generally well formatted.
Are you including here on MR when you're looking for classics, as I'd expect you'd find most (if not all) of them here, with probably better formatting!
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote