View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #614
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I've installed the jailbreak - do I need to do more? (I'm a little leery about doing too much with the jailbreaks, though, since I really don't know what I'm doing)
It's not exactly trivial to accomplish this. Apart from jailbreaking, USBNetwork needs to be installed and configured. This is necessary to gain access to the directory where the file local.conf needs to be saved: /etc/fonts/

See:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...24#post2358224

Getting USBnetwork up and running can be a fiddly process if you're not sure what you're doing.

Last edited by JimmyR; 02-18-2013 at 01:29 PM.
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote