View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:01 AM   #2651
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@inameiname: That definitely shouldn't happen. Check the logs (both the system's: ;dumpMessages in the search bar, and usbnet's install log in the usbnet folder).

Just to get an idea: When exactly did it appear to freeze during the update process? (roughly what % of the progress bar was full?)
Oh I'm afraid after the failed installation of UsbNetwork the first time I used the uninstall script which removed it entirely, and then tried the install one again. I'm guessing that removed the install log?

Regardless, it seemed to hang before any percentage was actually shown on the progress bar, so perhaps there was an error at boot.

Anyway, hopefully by uninstalling whatever might have been installed on the error attempt, if anything, and then reinstalling it correctly, it should be just fine. I rarely ever use Usbnetwork (prefer scripts and myts when needed to use a terminal) so I haven't really used it.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote