View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 05:41 AM   #3
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastolfe View Post
to soft, creamy, I'm-about-to-fall-asleep-on-my-book kind of white to read novels by the fireplace.
Oh the picture you paint ! I wanna stretch out on that bearskin rug right now...
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote