View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 04:15 AM   #13
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm using the Kindle Fire now. There is no way to change the publisher font or even line spacing or margin on the KF8 It's ugly. I'm not liking this new format.
Thanks for checking. That's a bummer. I'm seeing no font face choice in Kindle for Android app either, but I can change line spacing and page width. I'm surprised we're not given multiple font choices like on the Touch. I hope that'll be added in the future. Until then, I guess I won't include publisher font for body text.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote