View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 07:19 AM   #94
Alpha o
Addict
Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Darwin, inkBOOK Obsidian
I did type it into Google search. All it returned was about:blank. I searched for the URL on the computer and typed it in.

No, some use Yahoo and some use Bing. The browser on my phone can have the default as Duck Duck Go. Duck, Startpage and Ixquick do not store information.

StartPage, and its sister search engine Ixquick, are the only third-party certified search engines in the world that do not record your IP address or track your searches.
Your privacy is under attack!

The link to the browser finally showed up on the desktop after 2 days.

Google has messed around with apps for two devices. I'm not giving Google another chance. The apps were paid for, not freebies.

Last edited by Alpha o; 02-15-2015 at 07:29 AM.
Alpha o is offline   Reply With Quote