View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 04:59 AM   #49
mSSM
Connoisseur? Addict!
mSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with othersmSSM plays well with others

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by espinosa00011 View Post
I have the answer from the Nederland store with the price of N96ML and 13.3 model and the estimated availability but since you are really interested in buying in Booxtor store. Feel free to buy there. Or alternatively ask to that store as I did.
So what's the answer, you said you will post it? I am quite curious about the price they quoted you.

Also, I don't actually want to buy either of the devices and I don't really care what ereader-store.de charges in particular. It just seems that you are not aware of what “final price” means. There is a difference between Net Price and Net Price + VAT.

In the US many companies do not write the final price, only the net price. In Europe, comanies have to write the final price. And Thailand - I don't know. You claim it's the final price, but you have shown no proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espinosa00011 View Post
it should be "a not profit orgatization" and the aim is to improve the reading skills in Europe
I have not read any such statement from booxtor. Where has he said that? Don't know why you keep writing bad things about the company or the person. Really weird.

Last edited by mSSM; 03-08-2016 at 05:02 AM.
mSSM is offline   Reply With Quote