View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 01:39 AM   #799
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Okay, the time for bug reports and comments has officially run out; I'm getting ready to shut the computer down and get some sleep before cuttin' time happens. The code is now locked; the attached version is what I'm sending to kiwidude for ratification as an official update. (It shouldn't be any different from the last beta, but this way it's unambiguous.)

EDIT, 8/13: When I posted this, I hadn't realized that v1.13.10 had been released a couple of days earlier. The only change that I can quickly identify is that 1.13.10 adds qt5 compatibility, looking forward to Calibre 2.0. That means that the 8/1 code's version number needs to be updated to 1.13.11, which I've now done. I've also added v1.13.10 to the changelog and, since I was in there anyway, tinkered with unpretty a little bit to improve its results in certain uncommon cases (tables, primarily). The 8/1 version was fine, but this one's a shade better.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Modify ePub - gold.zip (66.6 KB, 235 views)

Last edited by Rev. Bob; 08-13-2014 at 08:00 PM.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote