View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 03:34 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Qt5 version

I've got to stop looking at threads for plugins that I don't use...

I'm not igi, but attached is a version of the plugin that should work with both versions of calibre. I don't use the plugin myself, so I haven't done much testing. Unfortunately, I do have a problem, but it appears in both this version and the old version, so it might be my machine.

The problem is that when I tried to open the conversion input options from the preference, calibre hung. This only happened after installing this plugin. And it happened with 1.48. If I select a DOC format file in the library and start a conversion, the UI is displayed OK and I can look at the DOC input options.

If someone can test in both versions of calibre and check that it works for them, we can the first post updated. If anyone does have problems, please report them here and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited by davidfor; 08-24-2014 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Removed beta version. Get the version from later in the thread.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote