View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 09:04 AM   #56
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Don't overlook the accompanying 13-page reference guide (which SYNC does not mention, AFAIK). Audible has posted the link under the audiobook's Publisher's Summary on this page, which link directs one to this downloadable PDF document.

(Had I known about this supplement earlier, I'd have downloaded it at the time I "bought" McKinstry's ebook, when it was a NOOK freebie.)

Last edited by Froide; 07-11-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote