View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 04:06 AM   #20
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by flips01 View Post
Which features are you referring to?
(I'm not very familiar with Pocketbook at all, but I'd like to know what you guys like the most about the devices ...)
with the Pocketbook you get options for sooo many things that you can really make it to work exactly as you want it. Not ideal for people who couldn't care less and prefer "simple", but once you get used to it, I suspect no other device can make you happy. You can make do with something else, but you won't be happy - well, I am not
paola is offline   Reply With Quote