View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:16 AM   #356
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerb View Post
Hello,

I have a Kobo Glo and I use it to read .epub files. However, if I want to have the full kobo reading features I have to change the file to kepub.epub. The device can read the file with no problem. However, "modify ePub" does not work with this format as the cover will be missing and only the title of the book will show in the device.

Any suggestions as to what I could do to get my cover back?

Thanks
This happens on the Kobo device. It is how they work. There is absolutely nothing that the Modify ePub or any other of kiwidudes plugins can do about it. If you want to discuss this, it belongs in the Kobo forum.

Last edited by davidfor; 01-18-2013 at 05:19 AM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote