View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrB View Post
I have created my book in Sigil, put it through kindlegen and have been informed that - amongst other things - I need an HTML TOC.

I believe the latest Sigil could do it for me but I'm stuck with 32 bit Windows so I guess that's no help. Is there an easy way to produce such a thing, please?

Many thanks.
The 32-bit Windows version of the very latest Sigil is available now, so you won't have to make it by hand (unless you want to). But to answer your question anyway: it really depends on what you call "easy." If you have no problem manually coding html—specifically lots of links/hrefs, it's pretty easy, but can be time consuming. If however, you don't have the first clue about coding html by hand, it could prove insurmountably hard.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote