View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 11:49 AM   #42
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Hi Jackie,

I guess the question I have is how do you "know" that there are only .xpgt margins available? Is this something that only manual visual inspection of the css can reveal? In which case presumably a separate checkbox option would suffice for this. I guess my concern would be that if it is something you can only determine by using Tweak ePub, is it not just as easy to manually edit the .xpgt file at the same time?
I was not really thinking of automated decision-making by the plugin, just a user decision on an epub by epub basis. The first a user may know of the problem is when they try and read it on the device. The plugin would give them an option to correct and resend. I was thinking of it being targetted at less technical 'non-tweaking' users who aren't comfortable with the surgical approach.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote