View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #5
surquizu
Evangelist
surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, kobo auraHD, kobo auraH2O, kobo Glo HD, kobo aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by intranet View Post
I search a lot over the net to find a way to reinstall original copy of the PRS-300 firmware (I have a .img copy of it) and I found many post that ask the same, but everybody told how to install custom firmware (PRS+, eBook aplications etc.) and nobody tells how to install the original one. Please, I now there are a lot of firmwares running out there, but I want to have the original one, anybody knows how??

Thanks a lot!!
Universal Flasher with original firmware of PRS-300 (18160) in:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LD6FBFBQ

1. connect the reader (USB)
2. Copy the folder "sony reader" (extract to Zip) on root of memory internal
3. Disconnect USB
4. See the menú. Push 6. Copy...Flashing... When finished, restart with 9.
5. Connect USB and delete the folder "sony reader"
surquizu is offline   Reply With Quote