Thread: Image wrap test
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 01:54 PM   #9
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I think for a software that can't float text around images this could be the best you can achieve.
Yes, and it can be achieved by commenting/uncommenting a single line in the .css file. But the user has to modify the file, I don't know (I don't think it's possible) how to code it so that it behaves like Test 3 in readers supporting floating and like Test 2 in others. I could do it to have Test 3 in ADE and Test 2 elsewere (thanks to ADE conditional stylesheets), but that's not it.

Anyway, it works in ADE, it works in my Cybook (which uses ADE), it should work in stardard-compliant readers, and it's at least readable in other devices, so I'm happy for the moment.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote