View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #7
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCKobo View Post
.....Pre-order customers were still the only ones able to get the 2 free books though - if you bought in store, you didn't get them.
Fair enough, but ordering the Kobo on-line from Chapters this week offered 15% off all regular priced covers.

The pre-order from Kobo has been a real disappointment for me as I'm still waiting for my unit(s) and no word from Kobo about the holdup.

Customers that put their money down for a pre-order, reasonably expect they will be the first to receive their merchandise. If customers off the street can pick up the device before the pre-orders have been honoured, they should at least expect an e-mail as to the reason why, and perhaps an apology.

Also, in my experience with on-line ordering there should be an e-mail sent to the customer showing the status of the order changing from processing to ready to be shipped. This is not the case. The processing status implies it's awaiting approval of some sort.

Kobo, has something to learn about on-line ordering, in my opinion. So far, I'm an unsatisfied customer.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote