View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #9
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
Personally, I prefer a physical keyboard even on mobile phones. Even though I don't use the keyboard that much on the Kindle when I need it, it's there and IMO (and experience) faster than an onscreen keyboard. Aesthetically, the keyboard may give the Kindle a "clunky" appearance but IMO the keyboard gives it a functional appearance.

I own many different devices but I keep going back to my Kindle because for me it gives the best reading experience. I'm hooked on Whispernet, the social features are an interesting extra, and the new Pearl screen is far better than any other eInk screen I own. Everyone has different tastes and priorities and there's bound to be a suitable device for most.

Only so long as there are books available that one can access !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote