View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #12
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Your examples don't look at all like the FB2 and ePub on my PPro. When I use night mode on FBReader or Cool Reader I prefer a very, very dark blue background with very light yellow text.

It may have something to do with the radial keratotomy I had done many, many years ago. My eyes are light sensitive, although bright sunlight doesn't bother me. Don't know. I guess we all are just different.

I really don't have any trouble reading paperbacks or e-ink...just prefer night mode.
d
Honestly... You'd probably do better on the K2/K3 by jacking up the font size. I know that helps me under less-than-optimal lighting.
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote