View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 03:03 AM   #7
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Absolutely. It's just that when I see that someone has created multiple html files, I assume (perhaps mistakenly) that they are trying to learn how to build an ebook "from scratch."

Plus, I figure learning how to manually create an opf file is just good practice/fundamentals.
Of course, you are perfectly correct.

I think I misread the original intent, and thought that the ease of it was the goal, not the learning. I truly don't recall now...holiday brain melt.

hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote