View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:22 AM   #7
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewp View Post
Hi Nick,
Thanks for responding to a beginner!
OK there is obviously a different problem then. When I download the NY Times (full recipe that comes with Calibre and needs a username and password) I get this (Kindle Touch):

Am I doing something wrong with the conversion to MOBI? I use all the default settings apart from on the page set up tab where I choose the Kindle as the output profile.

My MOBI file (sorry its 5MB!) from the NY Times is attached.
I ran the standard ny times recipe from the latest calibre and all the summaries and thumbnail photos are there, so I can only assume your edition of calibre is way out of date.
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote