View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:12 PM   #443
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfive View Post
Can this tool be used to quickly change the PDOC tag to EBOK on mobi files? If so, is there any advantage to using mobi2mobi instead of this Java tool https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=165729
Yes, you can set the cdetype (EXTH type 501) with mobi2mobi. How quickly it can be done is subjective, so I won't comment on that. I also don't know if this or the Java tool has any advantages over the other—as I've never used the Java metadata editor.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote