View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:51 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Having said that, I would not be surprised if Amazon releases firmware updates that will lock it down in the future... but until then (if it happens), it is very flexible... far more than the stock nook color and nook tablet are.
I seriously doubt Amazon is going to lock it down. They know they would get flooded with complaints. When we all screamed bloody murder about combined email addresses on the Kindles in September. Amazon listened and gave us back our unique ones when the Fire came out so I don't think you have to worry about them pulling anymore major changes like that. They want to out sell NTab which isn't as easy to sideload apps on.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote