View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:41 PM   #14
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I would like to know if the Android version can side load ePubs. I modify all my eBooks to have bold fonts to make them easier to read. Plus I buy a lot of books from Amazon and convert them to ePub.

Also what about the functionality?
  • Can you adjust the margins down to almost none?
  • Can you change fonts, and if so how many can you select from?
  • Can you change line spacing?
  • Can change background color?
  • Can you change text color?
  • Can you adjust the backlighting from within the app?
I would like to know too. If someone who is using the app could tell us about some of the features it would be most appreciated please.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote