View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 04:13 AM   #190
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
My understanding is that if you look at the product details and it doesn't list a file size, then it's Topaz. If there is a file size listed, it's Mobi.

Edit: Yes, all the files I've downloaded for K4PC have had a .prc extension, and I've downloaded both Topaz and Mobi files.

That's an indicator, but I've also heard that is not always true. I've not experienced it personally though. So far all the books I've purchased from Amazon have been mobi either by using the above method or by luck.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote