Thread: Glo Bad battery?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:49 AM   #13
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
I know in my case (and I've seen others say the same) the battery life they're getting out of a Glo using the light all the time is still longer than Touch used in the manner (realizing that relative life between different users will vary depending on wifi usage etc).
Of course it will vary, yes, however I'm glad the Glo does have decent battery life.

Not sure why the contrary is being said in this thread though. I mean - only 4 days when not in use? charging every other day? wanting a bigger longer lasting battery?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote