View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #146
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Got a new movie from Netflix, actually two new movies ... so I'm off to bed (after taking my antibiotics of course ... and the arm is doing beautifully by the way).

I went down to Bee Cave today and got screws long enough to mount the drawer hardware ... the kitchen is actually taking shape!!! But, now I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed.

(We never did get any rain out of the last hurricane ... would someone PLEASE send us some rain??)
I'm happy to hear you are doing better with the arm, I have been thinking of you!!! Also, we got 14 drops of rain last night, we haven't a drop to spare!!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote