View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:25 PM   #55
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Perhaps you're not aware that InDesign's ePub export is hardly the turn-key affair it's advertised as? Many people have found they have nearly as much work involved fixing/tweaking an ePub that InDesign has created as they would have had they simply started from scratch.
I've not used it, but I think that proves the point that many are trying to make: that many publishers don't make the extra effort to fix/tweak the ePub. Based on the ones I've read, I've had to add proper covers to about 90% of them, and fix other formatting/spelling mistakes that don't appear in the print edition in probably 60% or more.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote