View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
I don't have my T1 yet, but I'm really interested in being able to do this. What does this part mean? Where do I add this? That code says something about sdcard, does that matter in any way?
Maybe my questions are really stupid and this would be obvious if I had the T1 in my hand, but I have a feeling I'm going to need more instructions even then.
If this is something you have been used to doing on your earlier Sony models it just means that where you used to add @font-face statements to the epub css files like:
Code:
@font-face {... ... src: url(res:///Data/fonts/myfont.ttf)}
you now need
Code:
@font-face {... ... src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/../../mnt/sdcard/fonts/myfont.ttf)}
Despite its confusing name /mnt/sdcard refers to internal memory, nothing to do with a removable SD card. The real SD card is /mnt/extsd. Clear as mud

Well done to bigpizza for finding the Sony font location Holy Grail

Last edited by jackie_w; 12-19-2011 at 03:24 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote