View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 08:32 AM   #44
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
That's a tough question, Bob. This series is one I've been listening to as audiobooks for my monthly travels since ... October I think. I do think that the first one is the weakest of the lot so far (I'm about to start "Fury" which is #7, I believe), but since I have been reading a lot of the "expanded" SW universe (ESWU) books, I can't really tell if it would be as interesting if I hadn't. I suspect not, but I don't really have an idea as to how much difference it would make.

I suspect that the main grab of the series is just how much of a betrayal the main character's ... choices (trying to avoid spoilers here) are, given his history in the ESWU, and who he is ... and whose he is.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote