Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 09:26 AM   #220
dpayment
Connoisseur
dpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enoughdpayment will become famous soon enough

Device: PocketBook Pro 902, EB-1150, PRS505, PRS700, Jetbook, Hanlin V3, Kobo
Unhappy USB or Bluetooth Keyboards for the 902

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberlizard View Post
does no one else want the ability to add notes via on-screen keyboard on the 902 - I find it hard to believe!!!

Steve
I gotta support this. I haven't yet found the dictionary I like for the 902, and I'm constantly looking up words. Even with words that I already know the meaning of, I sometimes want to find out more about them. It is a severe annoyance to have to either stop reading and pick up a physical dictionary to look up the word, or exit what I'm reading and look up the word via dictionary.com from my computer, or stop reading, exit my book and use the built-in browser to find the word using the 902. None of these is really satisfactory, and until I can find a dictionary that I like, I make notes of the words, phrases or situations I want more info on. As we all know, note taking on the 902 is far from easy, and any kind of keyboard support would turn a good reading experience into a great reading experience!

My $0.02...
Dan
dpayment is offline   Reply With Quote