View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
What self-pub outlets are there outside the U.S.?

I'm not a big fan of geographic restrictions, but I've found myself in a somewhat unusual position. My novel Sunborn is currently available as an ebook only in the U.S., through Tor/Macmillan. I'd misunderstood the terms and thought they were publishing worldwide--but it turns out I control the rights outside the U.S. Readers are asking, and I want to make it available. But...I have to do it in a way that doesn't infringe on Tor's U.S. rights. My question is whether there are venues to do that through self-publishing.

Amazon UK and Amazon DE are the obvious places to start. I know about those, but they don't serve the ePub audience, and I want to serve those readers, as well. At the moment, I'm stumped.

XinXii might be a possibility, but they don't do geographic restrictions.

Are there others?

Thanks.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote