View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Thanks Jelly for the info; I may need it fairly soon because I'm working on De Re Metallica by Agricola (Herbert Hoover transl.) that has many many illustrations and is about 800 pages long including the extensive footnotes. The figures, however, are gray scale so perhaps it won't be a lengthy as I fear. It's slow going but hopefully should be done sometime in May.
Bob
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote