View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:24 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've been riding motorbikes for 30+ years.

Invest in a decent set of leathers. It's expensive, but a lot easier than growing a new skin if you come off and slide along the road for a while.

Also, assume that every car driver is a blind idiot, because in any accident you'll come off worst.

My bike was the sole means of transport for 10+ years, and then I rode in all weathers. Now I don't ride when the roads are icy; it's just not worth the risk.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote