View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #291
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
That is not correct. The Sony 600 has a dictionary as does the Jetbook, the CyBook Gen3 and I think the CyBook Opus. I'm pretty sure the iLliad and DR1000 do also, but I'm sure someone here can confirm or deny that.

BOb
iRex for example does it differently. On iRex you "leave" your book and switch to the dictionary. On Kindle or Sony 600, you see the instant lookup "on the fly" in the footnote of the text. You either switch to dictionary then or just check the instant lookup.

Last edited by mgmueller; 10-09-2009 at 12:19 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote