View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 06:59 PM   #4
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
When I was looking at a new mobile phone, I decided a big screen was the way to go. Settled on the Samsung i900 Omnia with a 3.25" screen. The Omnia runs WinMo 6.1, so Mobipocket works a treat.

My lovely bride has given me the nod to look at a "proper" ebook reader sometime next year. I currently use my HP Ipaq PDA for book reading and find it excellent, but a bigger screen for my main reading device is something to look forward to.

Cheers

SD
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote