View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:37 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
And better than that even its looks like some guy who looks a lot like yourself, may have solved the problem way back in April 2010 https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81580
That post is exactly what theducks was talking about above.

I may have helped someone back then, but I solved it for myself too as stated at the end of the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
My opinion is until I have a reader large enough to view pdf files full screen as Adobe intended I'm just not going to mess with them.
PDF files as a source for conversions personally aren't worth my time.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote