View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #36
orange!
Born to be wild
orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle K3 wi-fi, Nexus 7 + Aldiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
ImToo free demo available here: http://www.imtoo.com/pdf-to-epub-converter.html
This is a timely topic for me because I have volunteered to help one of my favorite authors convert some of his back list to ePub (and MOBI). He had a company scan the books and has given me the resulting PDF and Word files. It's my job to figure out how to get ePub files from them.

My question is--has anyone actually used this imtoo gizmo? And if so, does it do a good job?

Thanks in advance for any information or suggestions.
orange! is offline   Reply With Quote