View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #98
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Oh, this is so efficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
You could always just use the MobileRead box/buttons as well... but none of the cool people use that.
Ahhh, Tex. The buttons are SO EASY. I'm hooked (and, alas, uncool. lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Just to expand on that last comment. In the bottom right corner of each post there are three buttons. The one in the middle is the multi-quote toggle. Click that to turn it on for each post to which you want to reply. When you then click quote, all the messages highlighted will be quoted in the MobileRead post editor, ready for you to edit and reply.

Graham
Graham, I'm really starting to think you're a genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
The beauty of docx is that (like epub) it's really a zip archive. Change the file extension, you'll find a load of files and folders including one with any pictures in the document.
Make sure your operating system has been told to show file extensions. The default 'hide extensions for known file types' in Windows is stupid, if only for security. Consider an executable called fluffy_kittens.jpg.exe. It will display as fluffy_kittens.jpg. That's OK to click on, right?
Wombat, Thanks man. I think the docx might be a little more than I need, though. I'm not doing any tables or photos. Just plain text. Good to know this stuff though (in case I do need it). Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote