View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 03:53 AM   #76
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
So as I understand it I should in the future just edit this post to add to the list?
Welcome Hamlet ! Yep, that's the idea: just keep editing your post so your list stays in once place throughout the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
As I did with The Stand by Stephen King ... I'm doing this just for me... Just to see what I read throughout this year.
It's the same for me: I want to know just how much I read in a year. I hadn't expected reading 17 books in 2 months though ...