Thread: Accessories Lighted cover - returning it
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #20
DianaB
Voracious Reader
DianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel isDianaB really knows where his or her towel is

Device: Kindle Voyage
I just got my lighted cover and I like it. With my mighty bright clip-on light I would aim it at the top center of the Kindle 1 frame so there could be no glare on the page. This is pretty much the same, except the light is pointed at the top right corner of the frame. I like that I have one less thing to carry on a trip. I also like that it weighs much less than a clip-on light. I think it's a very clever design.

I should also say that the light does not come on unless it is fully extended with a "click". So I don't think there's any danger that the light will somehow drain the kindle battery when it's not in use. Also, the light goes off when the kindle goes to sleep, another battery-saving feature.

Last edited by DianaB; 08-27-2010 at 10:34 PM.
DianaB is offline   Reply With Quote