View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 02:39 PM   #4
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
I am speaking from third hand knowledge. It's something I read somewhere on the web, and I don't know if either the source, my understanding, or my memory is correct.

However, as I remember it each Kindle screen is driven by a unique "waveguide". The person reported that swapping eInk screens was a problem because the waveguide tuned for one screen would not work for another.

I can't find the post, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is wrong, but ...

I agree with Harry, see what Amazon customer service will do first.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote