View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #374
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Ixtab, I just want to say that I love you. I just loaded 135 books on my Paperwhite, and used the Collections Manager in combination with Calibre to sort them all into collections. It took maybe 1/2 hour to get the books properly transferred from my k3 to the Paperwhite, and sorted into something like 17 collections. Doing it by hand using the Kindle's native system would have taken hours. Thank you so very, very much!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote