View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #45
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11, Kobo Arua 2 and iPad Air 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I've never understood brand/company loyalty, especially with Apple and Sony since they charge a really high premium price for their products. It kind of reminds me of that scene in Animal House where the frat pledge is stripped to his underwear and bent over being whacked with a paddle, and after each degrading whack he yells out, "Please sir can I have another." I sort of envision a lot of the Apple fans in that state of mentality--they will take whatever Apple dishes out and be happy with it and remain loyal.
well I sort of agree but you omit one important thing. Apple products (in general) work so well and user satisfaction is higher than other brands. Look at the ipod, it has a 70% market share!
And not only that Apple have been at the forefront (arguably until recently?) of innovation (iphone, ipads etc)

but I agree, they are not cheap
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote