View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 10:07 AM   #1
babyd
Addict
babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony:505, 600, 350, 650, Kindle 3 & PW, Kobo Mini & Aura HD
At Last ! I got the Tri-Fold Cover

Okay, I know a lot of you have been wondering about the Tri-fold cover sold on the Sony Style UK web site.....

well, I have a bad habit of collecting things, so having bought the lighted cover, pink leather cover there was only this one left for me to try out
So I ordered it 2 days ago and went with standard postage and got it today!! really fast.

I can't remember anyone else mentioning buying one here so thought you may want to know what I thought....

In a word (or three) I LOVE IT !!!!!!

It is not leather, but we knew that anyway. It is made from similar material to the standard cover, but not as flimsy. It is actually slightly padded, giving a really lovely feel to it. It is black on the outside and a striking orange on the inside.

It has a magnet closure on the front flap overlap, so the cover locks to itself rather than the reader, though there is a slight magnetic pull on the first half against the front of the reader.

It fixes like the rest, with a black plastic strip on the left hand side.

To use the reader you can hold both sides back as you would the left side on the usual covers or you can flip the right side under the reader leaving only the smaller lighter left side to hols (my preference)

Once closed it feels very protective. Like the rest it is not rigid, there is some give, but due to the overlap in the centre front, it does feel more substantial that the rest. As both side edges of the reader are now enclosed it does feel really safe and snug, the bottom edges are open but the reader is not at the very edge (there is about a 3-4mm overhang on the cover), so if it were to drop I think the reader would be safer than with the rest of the covers....

All in all I am very very pleased with this one. in fact I think it will be my main cover from now on, it is so comfortable due to the light padding, and feels so secure. I can highly recommend this one.

I have taken some pics, let's hope I can upload them okay.....I tried to take decent sized pics for you......

COVER CLOSED

READING POSITION WITH RIGHT SIDE TUCKED UNDER READER

Last edited by babyd; 09-25-2008 at 10:48 AM.
babyd is offline   Reply With Quote