View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 03:37 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Lacy, Ed: Sin In Their Blood. v1.5 18 July 07

ADDITION: Released under a Creative Commons license at
http://www.munseys.com/detail/mode/author/ed_lacy
Version 1.5 reflects this.

(Reformatted by me to my specifications.)

Another in my continuing efforts to bring you the best in hard-boiled noir paperback fiction in the PD. The covers are lurid and the action - whether on the streets or in the bedroom - is hard, fast, and dirty. And there's ALWAYS a murder!

If you want a nice, British cozy, then find yourself a comfortable walker and ease on down to your nearest bookstore.

But if you want MURDER, HARD-HITTING ACTION, SUICIDE, and CHARACTERS WHO DO NOT RECITE POETRY, then you've come to the right novel, bub.

Here it is: Sin In Their Blood.

Read it now with full confidence that you'll be entertained. And while you're doing that, I'm going to feed Muffin, my pet bulldog, while you start the book.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-27-2008 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote