View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #13
David Derrico
Connoisseur
David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Congrats on the novel. As far as improvements. There's really not much I don't like about my Sony 505. I just don't want to see them "improved" to the point that they are overcomplicated and unusable.
I'm sure there will be (already are) plenty of devices that try to do too much before the technology is there. But there will also be devices that "get it" and do what we want and no more, and are better devices for it.

The last few days have been pretty exciting for me -- Right Ascension recently climbed into the Top 20 in the Science Fiction category, and into the Top 1,000 of the Kindle Store overall!

Last edited by David Derrico; 01-22-2010 at 01:16 AM.
David Derrico is offline   Reply With Quote