View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #2488
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
I just updated the Plug-in to 1.8.13 and I got this error:
'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4521560/1/
From ffnet's blog:
Quote:
Network Upgrade Notice
28 Feb

Our upstream network provider will be performing critical upgrades during a window tonight between 9PM and tomorrow 9AM. During the window, there may be a chance of service disruption of 10-15 minutes. The upgrade will resolve and prevent the re-occurrence of yesterday’s service disruption.
They don't mention what timezone that is, but it could well be now.

Ffnet is currently throwing a new kind of error message I haven't seen from them before and FFDL isn't handling it gracefully.